Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, November 29, 2010

MEEPMEEP!!! :)
This week was soooo good :)
"He restores my soul"
keeps running through my head.
The beach was FANTASTIC!! It was like 70 until the day we got to the Mathiots, and then it dropped.
Friday was SO much fun!!!!! We spent the day as a family on the beach, and wooooowww it was so great, the day just went really slow and was so relaxing :)
And while we were at the Mathiot's, I kept thinking "I'm so relaxed, I feel like I belong"it was so cool :)
And the Lord has taught me how stupid I am.
Too often I play god in my life, and in the lives of others.... and all the while thinking I'm so great for surrendering.
So overall, this weekend was humbling, relaxing, and content :)
I love my Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?