Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

FEAR

I recently reached 100 posts.
I feel accomplished.
And yet, I look at my recent posts... and they're kinda boring.
So anyways, I thought I should let people know I'm going to stop writing the story I was writing, re-write it, and then post it.
See, because on the blog, the story is writing itself in a way I don't like. SO I'm going to change it.
In other news,
I almost got dead from a tornado. Okay, well it missed me by three miles.
May I say that is my biggest fear???
Yes. I can.
I just did.
I threw up because of one once. ... I was only like four, but still.
I hate thunderstorms and love them at the same time.
I hate tornadoes, but they facinate me to no end.
Okay, your turn.
What's your biggest fear?

2 comments:

  1. my fear comes from nothing. panic attacks. i'm terrified but not scared of anything in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen those, glad I don't have them, but know what it looks like for someone who does, NOT fun.
    I hate it when something you really SHOUlDN'T be afraid of, you are.

    ReplyDelete

So, what'd you think?