Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pics

So. Sleepy.
Trying to stay awake.
I'm supposed to be working on these poster-board things that we set up for graduation, you know, the actual graduation and the party.

But this late at night, and my organization skills are just terrible. I know what I'd somewhat like it to look like, but I'm just getting frustrated.
There's so many pictures, especially of just me and Brooke. She's been my best friend since like... diapers. ;)

It's obvious from the pictures that my favorite people are my family. (Well some of my favorite people, there's a lot more too.) I'm also finding some pictures I really wanted to burn. But I'm being brave and putting those on the board too. I still can't find some of the pictures from the "Hide from mom stage." I'm trying to find some, but can't. I'm kinda happy that they won't be going up.
NO ONE WILL EVER SEE THE MONSTROSITY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL. THE MIDDLE SCHOOLER WREAKS HAVOC TO SOCIETY!!!
HIDE HIDE HIDE!!!

Okay, enough procrastinating. Imma get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?