Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A boy turning into a man....

Recently my little brother described what kind of guy he wanted to be, and I was seriously impressed:
"See, there's gangstah, and then there's 'cool'. When those guys look in the mirror they're like; 'Yo mayuhn, Imma get me some chix....But then there's classy.... I want to be classy. They look in the mirror and they're like; 'I'm gonna get me a lady. We're gonna get married.'"
-Little Brother tips his Fedora-

NO. You can't have him. He's my little brother. HE'S MINE.
But seriously, he's the sweetest little kid, his heart is so huge... sometimes I forget he's a teenager HA.

This week there has kind of been a re-occurring theme of what a "good" guy should be like. But, it's probably just because of valentine's day. But anyways, I thought I would share what I've found:

UrbanDictonary.com describes classy as this:
"An adjective:
1) meaning very stylish and elegant.
2) not crude or misgusting or dirty or depressing
2) a deeper, more meaningful word for 'cool'"
 
 I have to say... the brotip made me literally LOL.




Don't worry guys, I believe that women need to act like ladies. I think that too often girls get all preachy at guys and forget we're supposed to live differently as well.

 


Hope these made ya smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?