Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

And Nells Felt Stupid.

One of my friend's status' today on Facebook was: "...and then God said "SURPRISE!!!!" and Mary felt stupid."
...
I think that would adequately summarize where I'm at right now. Or maybe this would:
"My, my, my... what an odd life I live."

Not really sure which one fits better. It's been one of those month's where God's like; "Hey, so. Trust me. No matter what, got it? Good." -bam- life crisis.
Nells learn's to be content in the crisis... (and quite happy I might add.)
-bam-
Everything changes all over again.
Nells is left kind of stunned.
You know, shock? God said, "Surprise!!!"... and Nells felt stupid.

I'm also learning that even if I "press on toward the goal" and don't live a "wasted life" (John Piper--Don't Waste Your Life) ... If I know nothing about love, then what's the point??? God didn't just leaves us to be headstrong and determined, he said "Look, I'm God, follow me. And along the way, show others who I am... Love being the strongest point, I am love. You be love."

ahh thbbttt :P
...And Nell's felt stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?