Follow me on Twitter!

Friday, January 28, 2011

:(
So my friend can't come over, her mom doesn't feel like driving "that far." to my house. (sadcryface)
Oh well. I guess God has a different plan.
...
I even bought oreo's and everything. Brooke's babysitting tonight and moved back up to her room. So I'll be by myself tonight I guess.

The Speaking Rock is coming over to teach me math. Bleah. I don't like math. I don't think anything will MAKE me like math. I could be wrong.
And to top it all off we're having ham. Yahyahyah, I know I make the meals... but I didn't realized it was pre-glazed. BLEAH. (hey, maybe it'll turn out ok.)

Oh well.

On the bright side, God answered a totally different prayer this morning, and the results bring me great joy ^_^

Oh, and I driveded my mommy and I to Walmart and back without killing anyone, or even getting honked at :D
Yep, wonder what God has planned differently tonight.
Weird how my Bible-readings keep lining up with my weeks.... (Romans 8) Guess I really shouldn't be surprised at that.....
:) YEP that's my life.

Hey, if I'm sinking up does it sound like "plub plub plub?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?