Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Diary of A Girl

5/24/10
Sometimes, I really hate summer.

-Puts bag over head-
There.
Much better.

Stupid Tabloids. Stupid numbers. Stupid styles. Stupid bathing suits. Stupid awesome, straight, bright blonde hair. Stupid extremely pretty, tan-skinned freaks. Stupid "small package" idiocy.

Stupid boys who think and act like that's important.^^^

-Crawls in a hole and dies-

*sigh* I'm never going to be like that, so why is it so important to me?
Because society tells me:
1. That's the only way a guy will like you.
2. That you aren't important if you don't have a guy.

....
Stupid Society.
(Stupid boys who act like it's important even though they are saved and know better.)

-Sings quietly to self-

~What's inside of you
What's inside of me
The hands that made
The Moon, the stars,
The mountains and the sea
Made you wonderful,
Beautiful, marvelously
Let the whole world see
Your true beauty~
(Mandisa - True Beauty)

.............Now if only I could find a guy who thinks that way about girls.
BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, right.

Lord, teach me to be concerned with only your thoughts. I know I am beautifully and wonderfully made, and no man can define my worth. Teach me to find it in you, and you alone. Thank you for making me, and teach me your ways.
Your precious servant,
Me.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! Not everyone thinks that way, and not all boys look at hot tan sexy blonds... well they do but some are worth distracting. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what'd you think?