Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi this is Haley and I'm hacking Lanelle's blog!

Hi, this is Haley and I'm hacking Lanelle's blog. Here are the reasons why:

  1. Because I can
  2. Because she told me I could
  3. Because she can't do anything to stop me
  4. Because it's fun
  5. Because I'm bored 
  6. Because I'm chatting with her right now and I can totally teaser her about it
  7. Because I have her password 
  8. Because I did her layout so she owes me
  9. Because I'm a computer ghost
  10. Because I'm running out of reasons
Before I sign out  I want to say that she is wonderful and I love her.

This was fun. Maybe I'll do it again.... but not without permission, of course.

~Haley
The Life (and lies) of an inanimate flying object

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    WIN, SON

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i just realized why I can't see my comment..."Your comment will be visible after approval..." LOL...NELZ...only publish the one u want...lol sorry <3

    ReplyDelete

So, what'd you think?