Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

AS PROMISED

Alrighty my beloved stalke---er I mean, blogger friends. ;)
Now is the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
I AM PUTTING UP PICTURES.
I'm not putting them in any particular days order, because well, lets be honest. You do the same show all week... the pictures get kind of boring... so I'm going to put up the interesting pictures, and call it good. Is that fair?

Good. Cuz I'm doing it anyways.


 Our church has an amaaazzinggg bell choir. They're just fantastic.
 This was my view every night. We had a hazer, and I was running spot. NOW. You tell me.. Would you be able to aim YOUR spotlight properly in that?!?!










I guess you could say you lost the forest for the trees.. .(or however that dumb saying goes)
 This is our sound board. He's pretty. He's completely digital. I'm not 100% positive how many channels he has, but he's amazing.
 AHHHHHHH I LIVE OFF THIS STUFF DURING PERFORMANCE WEEKS.
 This is what you see as your setting up XD

We have this joke. See, okay... We had our church raided by dear this summer. NO LIE. So we made a joke on it during Christmas Sweet. We had the deer running through the building during the performance. It was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?