Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas/Sound/Bass/Homeschoolers/Jumpers... I NEED SLEEP

So today was really fun. ... and tiring, and I really am sick of Christmas music. OHHH and that dumb bass riff. Serriously. Plus the attempt to make it better by switching up a key. "OH LOOK. WE ARE GOOD MUSICIAN. WE PLAY TWO KEY. NO THREE CHORD FOR US. WE PLAY SAME CHORD HIGHER."
Okay. Yeah.. maybe I need sleep.
Tomorrow I gotta get up early again. (Yet I'm still up, why is that?) I'm teching for the highschoolers :)
Sad part.
I have no cyc lights.
THEY STOLE THEM FOR THE SWEETIES.
Cruelty.
tsktsk.
Which means I should probably get there double early to patch them.....
OOO Something else to talk about:
I want a bass amp like the one that I got to use today ^_^
It's probably worth more than my left eye. But I still want one. It makes the bass guitar rattle the room mwhahahahahahaha <--- laugh of musicianal joy.
I haven't gotten to do a whole lot of musical things since I started college. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I had actually stuck with the plans for Music Therapy. But the truth is, I'm too much of a coward when it comes to playing in front of people to actually go through with the idea.





Unfortunately I'm missing the oppurtunity to be a gaffer for the Raleigh Ringers Concert so that I can study for a math test.
Just one more reason to hate math I suppose.
The good news is, if I get a 60 on the test, I'll still pass the class... with two points to spare. So. Let's hope I get more than a sixty. This is my first time ever taking finals.

Plus, I can't wait to get back to enjoying my family. They've been complaining about me not being around. When I get home apparently I "Hide in your room." ... but they know it's cuz I have homework that I can't ignore :(

The other thing I can't wait to do is be able to call a friend and say "hey, wanna hang out?" and not have to think about how I have to get up in the morning and function and do homework and...
Yeah.  So much for homeschoolers being unsocialized. WHAT IS THIS. WHY YOU HAVE THINGS CALLED SCHOOL DAY? WHY YOU NO HAVE FREE TIME? WHY YOU STILL NOT AS SMART AS US? DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
;)
-walks around in a jumper-
Best part of being a homeschooler? When someone asks you if you are unsocialized.
There are so many ways to answer this one.
"Why am I talking to you? I'm not allowed to talk to people. I'm sorry. Please stop talking to me. My parents will ground me and make me work the farm the whole week without help. THEY MIGHT EVEN KILL BESSIE. Great. Thanks for talking to me. Now my best friend is going to turn into a hamburger. MURDERER."

Then when they realize you're joking being like "yeah, pssht. We totally walk around in jumpers all day."
Then they look at you and say, "What's a jumper?"
.....
-facepalm-




MMM DELISH.

2 comments:

So, what'd you think?