Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Techie Things

Well,I know I'm about break my really awesome unnocticable Ninja rule, and show my FULL face on my blog (Yeah, it's called a Ninja rule because you didn't know it existed. Now you're thinking.. "hey.. you know, I never noticed that!" and will probably attempt to find somewhere I've broken the rule.)

First, I want to show you a video that pretty much describes Techies:
Unfortunately, the person who posted the video has disabled embedding so just click here to see it

But this week I got to run some pretty cool techie things for a concert, and I got to do what I usually do on a Sunday morning.... but my trainies were pretty hyper... and some odd things happened that I thought I should show you:

Well First things first, we got a Christmas tree. You see, the Tech Booth somehow in this particular room ends up being the lost and found. So we got a Christmas Tree... We decided to have a little fun with it. We have begun to decorate this tree. As you can see, my friend was a having a bit of fun hiding. He loves to get on my nerves. He's a very good lighting techie though, and pretty swift on running Media Shout, a good trainee... Even if he does love to irritate me.
This is our tree topper. His name is Francias Garcon. I believe you say his name "Frans say Gar son" but I'm not really sure, so I call him Francis. The way he got his name is because my former trainee (Now one of my right-hand people, she blogs here) speaks French. We were discussing something, and I told her I didn't like the guy who made up French. She told me "French Guy" in French, which just happens to be "Francais Garcon" and he became our Lighting Mascot.
And now I break the Ninja Rule.... You see, my other lighting Trainee (WHO RAN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SUNDAY) Decided that I should have a crown. I'm not sure what made her decide this, but she found some random rope and made me put on this crown. I love my friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?