Follow me on Twitter!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Anxiety, a sin?


Okay so I have a question I'd like to start a discussion on because I don't really have an answer and would like to reach the most logical, and biblical conclusion.

"Peace" is a fruit of the spirit right?
Well everyone would agree that the opposite of peace would be anxiety. (correct me if I'm wrong here.)

Ok, so here's where I'm confused....

Jesus never sinned right?
Well in the garden of Gethsemane Jesus was experiencing anxiety, so much so that he sweat drops of blood. I would venture that it's safe to say that he didn't have 'peace'. (But I may be wrong.)

So my question is, if Jesus never sinned, but yet felt anxiety... where's the line?
When are you just being human, and when are you sinning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?