Follow me on Twitter!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Random Ramblings of an Overly Active Mind


"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars." - Jack Kerouac

Why?

"Because of who He is
If I'm worth dying for, yes this God's worth living for
Because of who He is He makes me want to give Him more and more
Because of who He is
So I take my body and use it for the glory of God
That's why I pray every day, gotta pick up my cross
Search for the lost, no matter the cost" -Trip Lee (Who He Is)

Therefore:
"If we've only got one try
If we've only got one life
If time was never on our side
Then before I die
I want to burn out bright" -Switchfoot (Burn out Bright)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?