Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pianoness and Patience

Patience is a hard lesson to learn. We're supposed to have moved by now, but unfortunately we haven't yet. I'm dying to get into our new house. It has it's very own piano room!! The house we live in now has the piano in the 'sun room' open, so that anyone can hear. Not a huge problem, until you are trying to practice scales! Then you get on your family's nerves!

This is the piano in the house we are living in now.













In the new house this is where it will be (the little door next to the stairs):


I'm so excited!!! It has a door on it, so I can shut the door and practice without driving my family bonkers!!

But like I said at the beginning of the post... I'm having a *little* trouble being patient! We've had our house packed for about 4 weeks now, and I'm getting tired of not having my 'stuff'.

The whole ordeal has kinda made me think about the way we're supposed to live while we're here on earth, waiting for Jesus to take us to heaven.
See, we're to have our 'boxes packed' and learn to live on only the bare necessities . But after waiting 2,000 years for God to fulfill his promise, I think we get tired of waiting... and want our 'stuff' back. Instead of waiting "Ready" for the day we live "Comfortably waiting". Not saying that God intended for us to suffer, but I think that we need to learn that's it's okay to do without.
This is not our home, and we need to live waiting to move. We need to watch the sky, waiting to go to our real house, our daddy's house!!


1 comment:

So, what'd you think?