Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shoes, Lights, and Generally Happy Things

I found the coolest shoes in the world. Check them out here

In other news, today I learned a TON more about lights!! I learned how to patch (basically a big word for programming) using the base 2 system, how to "go blind" on the light board, use a lift, screw on lights, change lenses, learned about different gels,setting up a new subpage,and unpatch lights... there was so much more! I had so much fun!!
This is a really cool picture of the LED's... this is in one LED can light, :) I'm so excited about all this stuff!!!








So yes, I shall try to post pictures of me running the board, but I couldn't find the picture of it currently.
My friend Amy Justice took the LED picture!
Have one awesome day, keep sinking up!

1 comment:

So, what'd you think?