Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Honor of Valentine's Day


So, today's the day!! Some people love this day, others dread it. It never really bothered me. I'm single, and until God wants that to change, I'm chill with it. God'll bring the right guy along when it's time.

But even if you are single like me, we still (as Christians) have a responsibility to love one another. "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35)

Even if it's not a special person of the opposite sex, we need to be Christ's love to everyone. How has God loved us?
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Let's be love to one another today! And not just today, but every day... remember:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?