Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

How Do We Love God?

Yesterday Wednesday night Bible Studies started up again. I think those are my favorite. It's awesome when your week goes really terrible, and then you get to come on Wednesday night and be reminded of God.
Yeah, sometimes we just need to be reminded that he exists. Or at least, I know I do.

My day yesterday didn't go so amazing. I had a really really hard time. I was doing pretty good, till around 2:30ish. We were just about to leave, and I had plugged in my ipod (so it could charge) because I wanted to show a friend a CD of Future of Forestry. Well, I had stuck my ipod into my sisters computer, instead of the one that has my Itunes on it. Aaaannnd my ipod fizzled and froze. That didn't make me happy. So grumbling I went out to the car and sat while I waited for us to leave.

Well my siblings and I help out for Wednesday Night Dinners, roughly about 500 people come each night to the supper. (Sometimes more.) We're in charge of setting out plates, wrapping silverware (all 500... ick), placemats, salt &pepper etc.

When we finally finished, it was almost time for dinner...but I had an algebra test. And boy was I stuck.

But then it finally came... my favorite part. Bible Study!!!

We talked about love. The greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind. That's really hard to do. How do we put God first??
By realizing who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?