Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

And Then There Was None

Well, I haven't blogged in forever... which I'll probably blog about, in the time when I finally find time to blog about not having time, and how we need to make time for God. But tonight is not that night.
So, instead I will put down the few words that my friend and I have decided to put in the dictionary. Seeing as how people probably will not commonly use these words, we decided to make our own. We only have four words so far, but it's gradually building. We've talked about doing this for a while... but I only JUST now started it.

Here are the words:

Confabulated - (Past tense verb form of “Confabulate”) Adj,: to be fabulously confused by an outside source. Confabulation- Noun

Home-mashed - Verb: The art of mashing potatoes in the home.
Noun: Referring to real mashed potatoes, not the nasty box stuff.

Nothingnesses- Noun: The people of Nothingness.

Wowt- Expression: It's like "Wow", but with the awesomeness of Mr. T (Ex. Wowt! This stuff is amazing!!)
_____________________________________________________
And those are our words :)

My week's been crazzyy. But I'm learning to rest in God. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?