Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why Facebook is a "NO" This Week

So whoever is reading this probably came to read on why I'm not going on Facebook this week... I'm going to include bits and pieces of my journal, that is part of the reason I came to the conclusion I should stop Facebook for a week. As a warning, my journal entries fluctuate between prayers and statements of what occurred in my week... so if it seems that the post is directed toward you, it's not... it's really a letter to God :)

So first of all... I want you to keep working in my life.
I need to trust you.
I need to stop making crude jokes.
I need to stop thinking I need so much :P
I am very "lonely" (guywise) which is retarded because I am very blessed with great friends, but I know that there is not a guy for me here. Yet. I think I get impatient with that.

....
I'm seriously considering staying off of Facebook for a week and regaining my strength. Because I think I'm recognizing issues, but not taking the time to deal with them. I'm reading the word every day, but I'm not meditating. It's like I've been eating fast-food all month spiritually.. and if I don't watch it I'm going to get sick. Sheesh... I am getting sick spiritually... and it's making me sad.

I know it must make you sad. You're the water of life, and I'm content to get my feet wet while I'm telling others to "Jump in!! The waters fine!!" Because I've been in the deep end, and know the water is AWESOME!

Yeah...
Sadness and Rhyme,
These are the times
These are the momories
We find a way
Pushing through the day
So speak to me gently

(Did you lose yourself?
Did you leave yourself behind?)

I'm so tired of working
For so long
To be loved

So Jesus stay by my heart
Stay beside me
You are hope for my soul
You complete me
You make us one
You make us one

So like a child I'm gazing
Into perfect grace

So hold me close to you, Never let me go
You're all I want You're all I ever needed
You're all I want, Help me know you are near

Father use my ransomed life
In any way you choose
And let my song forever be, my only boast is You.

(Future of Forestry -Speak to Me Gently, Did You Lose Yourself, Working to Be Loved, Stay Beside Me, Gazing, and some church songs :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?