Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Attalus, Frog, Alien Monk? OH MY

My picture for today is another sky picture. See, I really did have intentions of taking a picture of what I was doing through out the day, but totally got distracted. BUT on the upside, I did go to this really adorable place called "Sweet Frog" a really cute premium frozen yogurt place. I suggest you guys find one near you, and go check 'em out. I hung out with a friend of mine, who I will call Avery... because that's her alias. :D We watched "Lie to Me" and "Monk" ... Which, I don't know if any of you guys knew this, but the guy who played Monk is in "Galaxy Quest" ... a really retarded movie about TV Stars who have to save an alien race from annihilation. YEAAAAAHHH. I just though that was an interesting fact. Anyways. Hope you guys enjoy these random posts.
OH! And another thing. I know that I have random readers from all over the world (HEY GUYS, I CAN TRACK YOUR PAGEVIEWS MWHAAHAHA) So all you folks in Russia, go check out this band called "Attalus"
THEY ARE AMAZING.
This week, they are going to have their album release party, and I am SOOOO STOKED. SO definently check them out. Their reverbnation is here. Their Facebook page is here. GO LIKE THEM.
SIGNING OFF.

2 comments:

  1. "'Galaxy Quest' ... a really retarded movie about TV Stars who have to save an alien race from annihilation."

    Wow, you totally overlook the fact that it is a blatant parody on Star Trek and makes fun of William Shatner (who is, apparently, a lot like the character played by Tim Allen). Still a crap movie, but at least give it that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, True, they did an excellent job on making a parody, and it's defiantly a quotable movie. But only in the sense that it's a movie you really loooveee to make fun of. I will give them that much. xD

    ReplyDelete

So, what'd you think?