Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thur-Sun

I probably will have no time to update my Facebook this week. Between my schoolwork, homework, and Christmas Concert we're having at my church, I'll be surprised if I have sanity left. :)
I intend to still do the picture a day thing... Idk how quickly they'll be put up, but I intend to try. So I know I told you guys I'd post mine from my break. So here they come:

Thursday:
See, this is a very special picture to me. We NEVER set up our tree before December 8th. But now that I'm in college, and have like no time... My mom set up the tree on thanksgiving day. I was so shocked. As a lighting technician, you can guess what my favorite part is.

Friday:
I got to help a friend decorate...Again, ... you can see why I love Christmas

Saturday:
We went to a bonefireee :) The people who had it made the BEST chicken. TODAY:
This is the sound board we use for the Christmas Concert.

ISN'T THAT EXCITING?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?