Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladybugs Scare Me :(

My picture for the day kinda makes me laugh... and makes me want to cry. Okay, not really cry. I don't like these little buggers.
LOOK --------->
THESE GUYS SCARE ME.
Now I know, I can hear you in my head "YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!!" HOW ARE LADYBUGS SCARY?!?!"

Well see... there's a story behind that one.

See... when I was younger, we lived in NY. :) That has nothing to do with story... actually, it does. Because I catagorize my stories by what house I was living in at the time. ANYWAYS. We were living in NY and we were all so young that me, and all three of my siblings were in the same room. Well I had the bed next to the window. My sister had the bed on the other wall. Well one night, right before I went to bed, I happened to look outside my window.
That's when my fear began.
I glanced outside. There were thousands (okay, not thousands) .. BUT THERE WERE A LOT!! Of ladybugs, crawling around INSIDE the screen of the window. As they were trying to escape, tons and tons of ladybug carcasses lay in the sill of the window. In that sill, were thousands of ladybugs that had tried to escape but couldn't.
I have no idea why this terrified me.
But I was so scared, that I ran to my sister's bed asked to sleep with her because there were ladybugs outside my window.
She told me I was ridiculous and to go back to sleep.
I went and tried to lay back down.
I couldn't sleep.
So I waltzed over to my younger brother's bed and asked him.
He told me I was ridiculous and to go back to sleep.
I crawled tentativly into my bed.
Then jumped up, and ran into my sisters bed.
I squished and squeezed until she finally succombed.
I slept in her bed.
THE END.

I hate ladybugs.



RUN LADYBUG RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?