Follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catchup

Totally was going to post something, but got busy reading other blogs. MY BAD. I know I owe you two or three pictures. Here they are:
1. Friday, I have some really cool pictures on my camera... but I didn't take them. So I will allow my sister, who took them, to upload them. Eventually. But the Attalus Concert was amazing. I do have a picture of what we did afterwards........




So now for Saturday, we went on random errands, I did homework. While my dad was at Home Depot, I went to my favorite section ^_^

Sunday. I am an idiot. I forgot to take a picture. I intended to take a picture of us practicing for Christmas Sweet. But I... got so... distracted by... the awesomeness. I forgot. Yeah. So. Here. The picture to the left is a picture a friend of mine took. Be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?