Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Picture for a Year/BOREDOFSWITCHFOOT

Okay, I'm really bored of critiquing Switchfoot. I'll come back to it later. Maybe.
I figure if *I* am bored of it, you guys must be too, right?
Right.
Just agree. It makes the relationship between us SO much easier.....

So today I decided to blog about my LIFE.
WHAT??
WHO WANTS TO READ *THAT*
That's right. You.
Remember. Just agree, it makes things easier.

So for a class I'm taking at college, instead of taking a final exam, our teacher wants us to do a *project* which is awesome, because it's not a dumb test.
So for my project, I am making puppets.
YES.
PUPPETS.
I LOVE PUPPETS.

So today, I slept in. TILL 8:45!!! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME. THAT TOOK A LOT OF EFFORT.
Then, I went shopping for fabric ^______^ I LOVE FABRIC STORES. I wish I were rich and famous so I could make my own dresses.  I didn't get to work on my puppets, or the video I've been trying to make... but I did get fabric, and had a really fun day out with my sister and mom :) So it was a worthwhile day. Oh.. and I'm almost done with my math homework, which makes anyday a FANTASTIC day.

So I thought I would tell you guys about this really cool thing I saw on Facebook!!! :)
It's a challenge to take a picture EVERY DAY for a WHOLE YEAR. ... kinda like a photo journal. But not like, just pictures of your face... because then, everyone knows you have no life. :P :)
I thought this was a GENIUS idea. Only problem is, I'm not a very prolific photo-taker. But. I shall attempt to do this. I'm not sure they will make it up each day.... but I thought it would be fun to try, no matter what else I post about.
You guys chill with that?
Yeah. I thought so.
So. My first photo for the day isssss:


Yep. That's my picture.
We went to a place called Ollie's.
My sister and I just DIED laughing when we saw this.
Oh... another fun thing we saw?
A book called "Depression for Dummies"
... Go look it up on Amazon, it exists.
Hope you enjoyed this random post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?