Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, November 21, 2011

BRYONNNN :) My light board. Well. Sorta mine.

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TILL BREAK!! :) :) I got to help set up for a Christmas Concert we have at my church every year. I'm super stoked. :) I got to help:
Make the walls covered in black felt
Cut out cardboard ... I'm not sure what for.
Paint "wood"
Change lamps in lights
Get ammonia water to clean mirror lights
Play with the fog machine
Move a Spotlight
... hmm... Yep. Unfortunately I don't think we get to use the fog-machine for the concert. Last year the fog machine set off the fire alarm ohhh 4 times? I don't know. A lot. The Fire Department hates us.
This is a photo of the Vista S3. It's the board we're using because the S1 conked out on us. ISN'T IT PRETTY? His name is Bryon. Because, well, we're not using Version 2.. but if were were, it's called "Byron" and... I always read it as "Bryon" ... so that's his name. He's awesome. Well. I have class in the morning. FAREWELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?