Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Math Homework?

My picture today is of my math homework, it is upside down because that's how I feel about it right now. I have absolutely no desire to complete this math homework. The teacher gave us SO much homework of all the same thing, that it's just completely making me want to bang my head against a wall. I do not like this, Sam I am.
:)
Hopefully your Monday was a bit more chipper than mine. Mine started a wee-early because I had too much caffeine last night. Caffeine does weird things to my head, so I woke up with my mind running at like a million miles per hour., now it's not going anywhere. It's like molasses on a January morning.
My stomach is complaining at me too. It didn't like all that caffeine. It's a bit picky about my love of Mountain Dew.
So yep. That was my day... Tomorrow should be fun though :) ...but you'll get to hear about THAT with the next picture. This week's pretty insane. I only get the day before thanksgiving off,and the weekend. Unfortunately. I have another paper due, and it's about my mom. I really don't want to write this paper. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom. But I have to write it in the third person, and it has to be compared to some mother we read about in an essay.
I hate this paper.
Okay. I'll stop complaining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?