Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gnomes, Veggies, and Mallows, OH MY!

Today's picture comes from my crazy Tuesdays :) I got to hang out with my blogger friend "thefearinsideme"  please go check her blog out!! :) We had a lot of fun, as you can see!
Usually my Tuesday's are a little maddening. I got to school at 9:30, and get home around 3:30. Then I usually prepare dinner for my brother Dion and his awesome mom Jan. This week though, my blogger friend ventured onto my school campus and picked me up! To make a long story short, we watched Gnomeo and Juliet, and Veggietales after we made hotchocolate and a face out of muffins and marshmallows. Because, we're just that awesome.
Well, I know that I haven't gotten to post anything extremely deep, any Switchfoot bashing posts, or anything.. but I hope you're enjoying these small posts... because they literally are all I have time for this week.
I am off to bed, because I realllllyy don't want to get whatever virus is going around my campus, and I'm already feeling lousy.
GNITEFOLKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?