Follow me on Twitter!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Key Lime PIe

Today was the first day of Sweet!!! (The concert at my church)
Technically it's supposed to be a "Dress Rehersal"... but we had people watching it. So I was super jittery and nervous, even though I'm not really doing that much for it. I'm running Spotlight ^_^ I super love doing behind the scenes stuff :)
Anyways, I was totally going to put up an awesome picture of Sweet, and completely forgot my camera. But I did get a picture of today to show you:
:) This. This is a Key lime pie. A MINI ONE. Okay so after church, a few of my friends and I usually hang out and get lunch together, then go watch a movie together. This week they had a "late thanksgiving" dinner. But I didn't get to go, because I had Sweet Practice. So my friend brought me over some of the dinner today. Which worked out perfectly for me because I was supposed to be leaving, and didn't really feel like fixing something to eat... So I just ate what my friend brought over :) TAHDAH. My Key Lime Pie was amazing. It was full of awesome sause. I've never had Key Lime Pie before. It's really good. Today went pretty well, it was still really choppy, but now that we've actually run through it twice tomorrow should be a piece of cake. LAWLZ. NO PUN INTENDED. Anyways, I need to get some sleep. I have a test in the morning :P NO FUN. Only a few more days till school ends ^_^ then finals :'( NS:LDKFJ:LHGSF:ALSIKJ CHRISTMAS BREAK WON'T COME FAST ENOUGH.

2 comments:

  1. I logged into blogger and saw that picture in the digest thing at the bottom and immediately flew out to my car. I remembered I had TWO of those waiting for me. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. We missed you Sunday, hopefully once Sweet is over you'll be back? I hope everything goes well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we hang out the Sunday after finals. So not this week but the week after. YOU DIG IT?
    I NEED SOCIAL TIME BLARGHHH

    ReplyDelete

So, what'd you think?